Al Hilal MENA Fund (Sharia Compliant) is an open-ended Sharia compliant investment fund, established under the laws of the Sultanate of Oman and constituted as a joint investment account as per the regulations of the Capital Market Authority (CMA).
Al Hilal MENA Fund (Sharia Compliant) is denominated in Rial Omani.
OBJECTIVES OF THE FUND
- To facilitate investors, via the fund route to invest into Sharia compliant investments available within the regional capital/financial markets.
- To construct fund portfolio targeting returns in excess of “hurdle rate” of return set at 8%, whilst adopting measures to minimise loss of principle in times of market dislocations.
- To be renowned for consistency in fund performance and efficient management.
The central pillar of our investment philosophy is to generate absolute returns, compounded over time, while preserving capital during market dislocations. This is accomplished by constructing portfolios of asymmetric investment strategies implemented by active managers. Our investment philosophy is further enhanced through the use of “tail risk” management strategies to protect against cyclical downturns and systemic “black swan” shocks.
Preservation and enhancement of real value of Fund portfolio acts as a reference point of our Investment Philosophy.
||The minimum investment shall be 1000 units and in multiples of 100 units thereafter.
||As per the current regulations of CMA, there is no maximum limit on the Unit holding by a single investor.
||up to 2% (Link to subscription form)
||up to 1% (Link to redemption form)
- Management Fee: 1.25% of NAVDAILY
- Administration Fee : 0.20% of NAVDAILY
- Performance Fee: 12% of returns, earned in excess of the “hurdle rate” of 8%
The Fund is open for subscription to both Omani and non-Omani investors.
For more information please call:
Tel: +968 2457 7887
Our 24-hour Call Centre on +968 2457 7717
You may also write to us.
An investment in the Fund involves risks. Investors should note that there is no assurance that the investment objectives of the Fund will be achieved. Please refer to Chapter VI, Page No. 23 of the Prospectus for Risk Factors.